Friday, April 10, 2009

Hello


Hello.
I've missed you.
Where have you been?
When can I see you?
I think about you when I sleep and when I wake.
Do you miss me?
Really?
I can't wait to see your face.
Every strand of hair, your ears, the color of your eyes, the lines in your smile.
All of it seems like a dream.
What do you mean why do I say these things?
You're silly.
Don't you know I have given you my heart?
Now everything and anything is brand new.
You have become a piece of me now.
You have the power to raise me up or put me down.
You tint my vision in the most beautiful way I've known.
What?
Are you still there?
Well I guess it comes down to I love you.
Whoa not that word!
Yes I know but I will not lie for what clearly my heart is saying.
Well if you must go that's fine.
I'll always be here.
To say I love you,
and
Hello.

0 comments: