
Hello.
Hi.
I've missed you.
You have? Well I've um missed you.
Where have you been?
I've been around. Mostly busy.
When can I see you?
Oh well, I've been pretty busy so I don't know.
I think about you when I sleep and when I wake.
Really?
Do you miss me?
Yes
Really?
Ya I said yes.
I can't wait to see your face.
Oh?
Every strand of hair, your ears, the color of your eyes, the lines in your smile.
All of it seems like a dream.
That's very sweet thank you. But why do you say these things?
What do you mean why do I say these things?
....
You're silly.
Ha. Thanks.
Don't you know I have given you my heart?
Look you see...
Now everything and anything is brand new.
You have become a piece of me now.
You have the power to raise me up or put me down.
You tint my vision in the most beautiful way I've known.
I just don't see....
What?
....
Are you still there?
Yea I'm here.
Well I guess it comes down to I love you.
WHAT!?
Whoa not that word!
You don't mean that. You don't even know me.
Yes I know but I will not lie for what clearly my heart is saying.
....Look I've gotta go.
Well if you must go that's fine.
Talk to you soon.
I'll always be here.
To say I love you,
and
Hello.
Ok. Goodbye.
Friday, April 17, 2009
Goodbye *A response to Hello*
Posted by Ted at 2:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It's incredible when that class of conversations begins. I know at really what it is. It's so strange when you are trying to express your feelings whit all the kind of good intentions and love...and then...a broken glass. It's so difficult to believe, but it's a lesson than we should have to take to be carefull whit our pure love. Good post :)
Post a Comment