Wednesday, February 11, 2009

No Matter The Time


Your eyes closed as the soft releases of air escapes your mouth.
Your hair is draped lightly across your face as if each was placed to make you more stunning than before.
Your lips closed and soft with the hint of pink tones that beg to be touched.
As I touch your face, I run my hand across your skin.
I quiver with fear and delight. I delight that God let me see one of his beautiful creatures and that she is here with me now.
I fear that movement or words would scare her away like a frighten deer.
You cling to my arm as a comfort to shelter you to a sleep like state.
The night drags on and I count each second as the last time I will ever see you.
This moment replays and rewinds in beautiful poetry that I can't help but wish it was happening everyday.
As I kiss your lips so soft I brush your hair and stare deep into your eyes.
These eyes could almost take me to a place where there is no world only you and I.
Everything is moving fast but slow.
I want to live in this moment forever.
Holding you, loving you, and letting nothing evil penetrate.
You have to go, and when our hands release so do my worries.
Will you be mine?
Was this a dream?

I love you.
I don't know why or how but I do.
There isn't anything about you that I don't.
You make me happy and sad all at the same moment.
Happy to have fallen for you,
Sad to believe I can never share this moment with you forever.

I love you, you won't be mine.
I love you, no matter the time.

0 comments: