Tuesday, December 21, 2004

She flows through me


She flows through me like the air I breath...
She captures the very essence of life, with the smallest of smiles.
She looks deep into the very core of my soul, and reaches down with love to grab hold.
She clouds the mind of smells in time shared together.
She seems to know just what to do to ease the very fire inside of me.

How is this possible?
For someone so full of life, able to touch another this way?
Is it natural for me to be moved to tears of the thought of her not around?
Why does she intoxicate me like the most lovely drug there is?
Why with every sigh is it for only to be as things were?

She meets me in the night...
Night which I have come to see as the hardest time alone.
Words are the way we know to speak, but loving tender embrace may be all that we need.

I am not worthy of such a person...and by no means will I ever be good enough for her...

But I stare blankly and ask why it is...She flows through me.

0 comments: