It breathes upon me like a killer in the night…
The thought brings pain that stabs straight to my heart and drops to my stomach…
What will tomorrow say…
The days are unexpected and trivial like my mind…
What would happen if I was not existing next to you….
Or you next to me…
I would scream inside….
My world would collapse around me…
You are apart of me now to the point of insomnia ….
To rip you away means tearing apart the very core of me…
Will you be fine…
Scared…
Longing to be where we were…together…
Or will it just be life taking its toll and us feeling the brunt of it…
God please….
If this comes to pass I do not know what I will do with myself…
The fear is something that haunts me…
The fear is losing that spark of life in me that only you bring…
The fear is that you won’t ever be with me again…
….no please wake me from this nightmare…
…if this is reality…I may die inside….
Please no….
Wednesday, November 24, 2004
The fear
Posted by Ted at 9:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment